Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Lights at Temple Square

Alan and I in front of the Salt Lake Temple. It was a really beautiful night.
Miley finally let Alan hold her without crying. Alan was so excited, he loves fat little Miley
My family and I went up to Temple Square on Sunday night to look at the Christmas lights. This was a big venture for us. It was well worth the trip with all the kids. It was a really great way to end a Sunday.
I really liked the Nativity on the water.
There were so many people up there that sometimes it was hard to take a good picture. I have never seen so many people up at Temple square. It was really fun to watch all the kids look at the lights. Claire was so excited to see the Christus, she kept yelling "Jesus" It was so cute! As we were in the Visitors Center looking at the huge pictures of the stories in the Bible Ryan was telling the story of Noah and Jackson was saying Steve Correll from the Office was Noah. Then when we got to the statue of Adam and Eve Claire kept saying Eva from Wall-e. Oh I love how a childs mind works.

2 comments:

Theron said...

cute pics kim or is this amy, claire can't decide. Move your music thing down to the bottom of your blog I can't see the pictures very well.

Theron said...

okay that was actually katie who wrote that I am signed in under the wrong name.