Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Wedding Day

It finally happened!! Alan and I are married, it is about time! It was one crazy day. We started out with the wedding breakfast at Marie Calendars in Draper with close family and friends and then Alan and I headed to the new Draper Temple where we were sealed for all time and eternity. I have to say that the place to get married is in the temple of the Lord. It was the most special moment in my life.

All of Alan's family in front of the temple
All of my family in front of the temple
I love this picture because of Alan's dimple. Julie, Alan's sister-in-law did all of our pictures and she did such an amazing job!

I honestly did not know that I could bend that way!


The reception was in Orem in a church. It was so beautiful! I'll have to put some of those pictures up too.

No comments: