Wednesday, May 25, 2011

When I'm Not Pregnant. . .

There are a few things that you cannot do while you are pregnant. You never notice how much you do these things until you cannot do them any more. Here is my list of things that I cannot wait to do once Lizzy is here.

1. Sleep on my stomach
2. Crack my back
3. Bend over and touch my toes
4. Wear my wedding rings on my fingers again
5. Walking normal
6. Being able to snuggle with Alan without a huge stomach in the way
7. Drinking a big glass of Cherry Coke and not feeling guilty
8. Exercising, running, biking, hiking, working out my abs, and lifting weights
9. Not have to pee every 5 minutes
10. Run up the stairs

Those are just a few things. I know that one Lizzy is here I hopefully will be able to do them all, I just never really knew the importance of these things until now and I am sure many other pregnant women or mothers know just what I am talking about.

No comments: