Thursday, December 1, 2011

Little Lizzy

I went a little picture crazy with Lizzy but what can I say she is so cute. Lizzy loves her daddy so much especially when he grew out his beard in November.
We have been practicing how to sit up but all Lizzy wants to do is play.
I got her to sit for a little bit and she squeezed out a little smile.
Just chillaxin
cute face
She loves playing with tags

Check out those beautiful blues!




I was studying while Lizzy was napping and I looked over to check on her and I saw her little head peeking over at me. I had no idea she was awake.
She was singing along with Disney songs while we were playing



Reaching for her keys, she is getting so big!

This is how I find her when she wakes up in the morning. I just hope she stays like this.



Oh how I love my girl! She will be 6 months old on December 6th. She is rolling and scooting around everywhere. I cannot believe how fast she is growing, she is very tall like her daddy and she always seems to be happy.

No comments: