Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fall Fun

 This is a typical night at the Sheffer home. They love to read scriptures and they even have their own. Lizzy reads one verse with us and she always ends her verse saying "with cookies"


 My sweet little princess, she loves to pose for pictures

 This is her go to pose
 For Halloween this year we decided to be the people from the Lego Movie. Lizzy was very excited to be Lucy AKA Wildstyle.


 Alan was President/Lord Business. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I made all our costumes and they really looked awesome!

 I was Princess UniKitty and William was Emmet. Lizzy had so much fun trick-or-treating with her daddy. She got so much candy daddy had to carry her bag for her.
 I absolutely love Fall, it is my favorite season. I love the colors and the perfect weather. We have lots of beautiful maple trees around our house and we took a lot of advantage of those falling leaves.

 William would pick up a single leave and just carry it around while we played
 Lizzy's go to pose


 Our pumpkins this year turned out pretty good. This one is mine, if you cannot tell it says Creepy
 Lizzy painted and carved hers, She chose three little pumpkins
 Of course Alan did the Doxa symbol
 William eating his first piece of Halloween candy
 This little dude is so cute. I swear he gets smarter and smarter every day.

 In July my grandma Ator passed away, we called her the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella because she literally looked like the Fairy Godmother. Lizzy is at the tender age where she remembers the funeral and Alan and I had to explain that great grandma went to see Jesus and she is with her grandpa (my dad). A few months later we got a surprise that we inherited this cute Fairy Godmother barbie doll from grandma and Lizzy adores it.
 More playing in the leaves


 Running and jumping in the big pile

 We have this huge hunk of cement right in the middle of our back yard from the previous fence line and we attempted to dig it out and the kids wanted to help so bad.
 William got bored and went to play on the slide
Lizzy was a wonderful helper and earned some pennies for all her hard work.

No comments: