Monday, September 14, 2015

Summer and Birthday Fun

June is a very busy month for us. We have Lizzy's birthday is on the 6th, Alan's on the 24th, and William's on the 26th, not to mention all the birthdays we celebrate with extended family. This year Lizzy turned 4, wow I have a 4 year old, CRAZY! She was so excited, the day before she helped me make her cake and cupcakes for her party. She LOVED watching them bake in the oven.
 The first thing she asked for when she woke up the morning of her birthday was if she could open the present from Aunt Katie. It's her birthday so of course we said yes




 She loved it, Pink flamingos and skorts, she said, "Oh Katie is so thoughtful!"
 I asked her what she wanted for her birthday breakfast and to my surprise she said eggs and toast, I was expecting her to say pancakes. So Eggs and toast was made.




 BiRtHdAy GiRl




 We don't go super crazy with birthday presents because we know she is going to get a ton of stuff from extended family so we get one really big present, her very first bike. She was so excited because she kept seeing other kids in the neighborhood her age riding around on their bikes and she wanted one.


 She did so awesome her first time on it. We let her ride around all over

 We told her though she needs a helmet, so after her party we would go get one and she could pick it out. She of course got a Disney princess one to match her bike.
 For her party we went to Alan's work where they have a private park and played water balloon volleyball. It was way fun and Lizzy did really good, daddy was her partner.



 William just wanted to play in the sand
 At the end of the night I told Lizzy I had one more surprise for her, a birthday bubble bath. We waited till little brother was asleep for the night and I filled my tub with as many bubbles as I could, she loved it! She kept singing "I'm in my birthday bubble bath" over and over. Overall the day was a success!!
 A few days later was my niece Katelyn's birthday. Lizzy and her are bestest friends. My sister rented out an inflatable water slide and a bunch of other carnival type stuff. It was really fun.

 All William wanted was the watermelon and to be in the pool





 Katelyn got an Elsa dress for her birthday so of course Lizzy and her had to dress up like Ana and Elsa.

This is me 15 weeks pregnant

No comments: