Saturday, March 15, 2014

Disneyland October 2013

Alan and I decided that we needed to go to Disneyland twice in one year so we went with my family in January 2013 then again in October. My mom and my sister Amy had season passes and they were about to expire so they decided to come along with us. We had so much fun. We went during Halloween time (which is probably one of my favorite times to go) and Amy and my mom took Lizzy to the Mickey Mouse trick or treat party and she got a ton of candy.
 This is right before Lizzy went off with her grandma and Amy to go trick or treating, she was dressed as Ariel, her favorite princess. As you can see William was Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
 We took one whole day and dedicated it to Lizzy meeting characters, it was probably the best day. She gets so excited to see them it is absolutely the BEST! Here she is meeting Goofy. She would run up to every character and give them a big hug.
Tiana was beautiful and so sweet with Lizzy
 Tigger

 Pooh Bear
 Donald Duck
 Tinker Bell (this was the longest wait about 30 minutes)
 Belle was the best she sat and talked to Lizzy forever and gave her the best hug

 Jessie
 Alice and the Mad Hatter
 Cinderella

 Aurora
 Ariel I was not impressed with her, I really wanted the mermaid Ariel
 Rapunzel, Lizzy asked her where Flynn Rider was because she really wanted to meet him
 Mater
 Princess Sophia
 Sulley, she looked like a little Boo next to him

 Mickey Mouse, next time we will get better pictures with Mickey, she squealed every time she saw him
 The tea cups were the only thing that was closed while we were there and last time it was Lizzy's favorite ride so we had to at least get a picture of us sitting in the cup
 They had all the real Ironman suits on display, these are the ones from the movies. You could see all the scratches and dents they got from making the movies. Super cool!!

 Amy, Lizzy and my mom before heading off to trick or treat


 We are obsessed with Phineas and Ferb. Lizzy got to meet Agent P, I was so jealous!!

 The Halloween Parade, Lizzy loved it, of course

 My cute little Minnie Mouse
 The traditional Dole Whip
 Lizzy fell asleep before we left on the last day and Alan and I got the souvenirs, we got her 5 little princesses and an Agent P. We gave them to her and she was so happy!

 Before Disneyland we went to the beach, it was really nice and beautiful the day we went
 Running out to daddy
 Running away from the waves, these two had so much fun!


 She was so brave

After we the beach we walked up the street to some surf shops so I could get my traditional Cobian flip flops and in the store Lizzy ran out of her stroller and grabbed this hat and said mom Perry the platypus, she is too cute!!

After the trip Alan said we probably would not go to Disneyland for 5 years I just laughed because I know I could always convince him, but to my surprise in May we are going to Disney World then in October we are going on a Disney Cruise (for our 5th year anniversary). I will most definitely be posting about both of those experiences!!  I have the BEST husband ever!! 

No comments: