Sunday, May 18, 2014

5 years ago


On May 15th 2009 I was sealed for time and all eternity to this wonderful sweet sexy guy! It has been a wonderful 5 years and I cannot wait for the next 5+ years! As tradition we stay at the same place we went on our Honeymoon each year for our anniversary, Stein Ericksen Lodge in Park City. This year we had such a relaxing time together. Here are some pictures from our room.
 






 I know this is a kind of weird picture but the trophy in the top left corner looked like the tri-wizard cup from Harry potter, seriously, I loved that there was a picture of Paul Newman, Alan did not know who he was but I sure do!


 I sat in the bay window seat and read a lot while I was there. It was awesome! I love to read but I can only read in little increments because of the kiddos, so being able to just sit down and read without a million interruptions was amazing!

 We got a couples massage which was incredible. We ate super fancy at the restaurant and we had so much fun just being with each other, talking about the past and what we hope for in the future. 
I woke up one of the mornings super early and could not go back to sleep so I relaxed in the hot tub and watched the moon go down and the sun come up, this picture does not do justice of how extremely beautiful the moon looked hovering over the mountain ridge. 

 I love this man so much I am so happy I married him!


No comments: